Scotland's No1 distribution and logistics service provider...
As the country commences its return to the workplace, Bullet Express would like to give a huge thank you to all of our staff who have worked tirelessly throughout this period and also to all of our furloughed staff, not only for their personal and professional sacrifices over the past few months, but also their patience as we move towards normality again. Without everyone’s contribution, we wouldn’t have been able to come through this period as strongly as we have, to continue to provide our customers and partners with the same level of service they are accustomed to.
We would also like to give our massive thanks and appreciation to the NHS staff and all of the key workers up and down the country, who have helped to keep us safe and keep the nation moving during this exceptionally difficult time.
With this in mind, we would like to give an update as to what steps we have been taking to ensure the safety of our employees and customers, and the measures that we will adhere to going forward as the country starts to come back to work. Since the 16th of March, the following measures have been in place throughout the business:
- Access to our own operating facilities by non-company employees is strictly by appointment, with controlled access and exit.
- All drivers visiting our sites will be required to remain in their vehicles, unless visiting a restroom or completing an authorised operational function such as securing loads and opening, closing and securing vehicle curtains.
- There is no unnecessary people movement, contact or interaction. Loitering on walkways or prolonged contact with other visiting drivers and employees is not be permitted until further notice.
- Routine cleaning and disinfection of frequently touched objects, or surfaces.
- Hand washing facilities available for all staff, contractors, service users and visitors.
- All of our drivers are equipped with sanitising wipes and toilet using facilities (emergency measures only).
- Restrooms for visiting drivers and employees are separate.
- At our facilities, essential meetings will undergo a pre-visit checklist and authorisation process by our management.
- Contingency plans are in place to ensure business critical support functions can continue to operate should a confirmed case occur within the workplace.
- Signatures are required for all consignments. If this is refused, then it is raised to local management and authorisation to leave the goods must be granted from the sending customer.
- Only business critical meetings will take place and alternatives such as conference calls, video conferencing, Skype or Teams used as a suitable alternative.
- Close communication is essential between Bullet Express, our customers and suppliers alike, to maintain service continuity. Our Management and Customer Service staff are on-hand to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
All of these measures will continue throughout the phased relaxation of lockdown restrictions and will be managed and adjusted in line with government advice.
By working together and following these measures, we will continue to support our customers and partners to return to full capacity over the coming weeks and months.
Coming back, together.
FOR DISTRIBUTION, LOGISTICS OR STORAGE...
Open your Account
To get started with your delivery or storage needs then open your account today and an assigned member of our team will be delighted to walk you through your options and make the best recommendations on your requirements.