Bullet Express Ltd respects your personal information and undertakes to comply with all applicable data protection legislation currently in force.
Bullet Express Ltd may use personal information provided by you either with your consent or on the basis of the following:
- Contract: the processing is necessary for a contract we have with you
- Legal obligation: the processing is necessary for us to comply with the law (not including contractual obligations)
- Vital interests: the processing is necessary to protect someone’s life
- Public task: the processing is necessary for us to perform a task in the public interest or for official functions, and the task or function has a clear basis in law
- Legitimate interests: the processing is necessary for our or your legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party unless there is a good reason to protect the individual’s personal data which overrides those legitimate interests
Except as provided under these terms, Bullet Express Ltd will not disclose your personal information without your permission unless such disclosure is required by law or other court order.
You are entitled to request a copy of the information which Bullet Express Ltd holds about you. If you become aware that the personal information the company holds about you is inaccurate, you may request that we amend it. Any requests in this respect or any other correspondence relating to this notice should be directed to David McCutcheon.
For information on GDPR and your obligations, or if you have any concerns you should contact David McCutcheon.
How information about you will be used:
Bullet Express Ltd keeps on file the below information about you. This information is required to allow us to carry out our everyday business contract with your business including but not restricted to service issues, weather, fuel surcharge notification, new promotions and any other details concerning your contract with Bullet Express Ltd.
- Business Name/Address
- Business Contact names
- Email address
- Contact numbers
- Job Title
- VAT Number
- Company Number
- Bank Account Details
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Bullet Express Ltd will never pass on any information to a third party, unless require within the scope of the contract. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time which will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
FOR DISTRIBUTION, LOGISTICS OR STORAGE...
Open your Account
To get started with your delivery or storage needs then open your account today and an assigned member of our team will be delighted to walk you through your options and make the best recommendations on your requirements.